Medications for Addiction Treatment, also known as Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT), is an essential, life-saving treatment for opioid use disorder. We provide on-site and telehealth counseling and medical services.
New clients can arrange an intake appointment by calling 212-677-3400. We offer same-day admissions on weekdays between 6:30-11:00 a.m.
Greenwich House’s Center for Healing has effectively treated individuals with opioid use disorder since 1969. Our services are designed to meet the needs of the individual by customizing care to the individual’s specific circumstance.
We Provide Services That:
- Support health, healing, and recovery goals of persons served.
- Enhance the quality of life of the individual.
- Diminish the symptoms of opioid use disorder and withdrawal.
- Reduce the risk of overdose death.
- Assist the individual in connecting with the community.
- Methadone Treatment
- Buprenorphine Treatment
- Sublocade Treatment
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Program (Naloxone Training and Distribution)
- Medical Care
- Addiction and Mental Health Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Telehealth Consultations
- Psychiatric Services
- HIV Counseling and Testing
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- Job Training and Placement Assistance
- Educational Assistance
- Follow-up and Aftercare Planning
It is the vision of Greenwich House’s Center for Healing to be a beacon in the community, providing the highest quality of care to individuals with opioid use disorder and to extend our treatment services to families who are impacted by their addiction.
Our clinic accepts Medicare and Medicaid, and many other private insurance plans. Fees are set on a sliding scale; we can help to verify your coverage and obtain service authorization, where possible.
We are here to help you on your journey of healing. Call us at 212-677-3400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, concerns, or to schedule an appointment.