Greenwich House Music School has a variety of spaces for your next concert, celebration, reception, performance, workshop, lecture, or any other event in downtown New York you need to host.
Also, check out our low-cost STUDIO RENTALS in the heart of the West Village, and read the GUIDELINES for renting them.
For information, rates, or availability contact Andrew Jordan, Production Manager at email@example.com or 212-242-4770.
- The air-conditioned hall has a 20’ wide x 15’ deep stage that contains two Steinway Model B pianos, and seats up to 84 people.
- The hall combines excellent acoustics with an intimate atmosphere to accommodate all forms of artistic expression.
- Setup services are included for seating, music stands, lighting, backline, and amplification. A Panasonic A/V projector and screen are also available for use.
- Live streaming and recording services can be included for an additional fee.
Standard Rental: $800/4 hours
Student/Nonprofit: $700 (must provide proof of school ID or 501c3)
The garden can be included for an additional $100 flat fee.
(Please Note: Not ADA accessible. The piano cannot be removed from the stage.)
- During the spring, summer, and fall, the picturesque double-wide Greenwich Village townhouse enclosure provides the perfect ambiance for any intimate event.
- It has beautiful flowering trees and the old brick houses of the West Village as a background.
- The space can accommodate up to 75 guests.
- Setup services are available for tables and seating.
Standard Rental: $900/4 hours
Accredited Music Students and Non-Profits (including Mannes, Juilliard, NYU, Manhattan, etc.): $800
All Backyard Garden rentals include the Recital Hall as backup in case of rain.
The conference room has seating for twenty and is adjacent to our double-wide townhouse’s outdoor patio.
Basic Rental Fees: $25/hour
Find more information in our GHMS Venue Package 2023-24.
GHMS recommends but does not require wearing facial coverings/masks while inside the Music School.